Dr. Andrew Simon, ND, BCB
Licensed Naturopathic Physician since 2013 – State of WA
Board Certified Biofeedback Practitioner – BCIA
Clinic Director of Rebel Med NW,
an integrative medical clinic voted Seattle Met Top Doctor 6 years running
Bastyr Center for Natural Health, Adjunct Faculty 2013-Present
Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science – Western Washington University 2007
Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine – Bastyr University 2013
CNME Accredited Naturopathic Residency – Bastyr Center for Natural Health
Seattle Met Magazine Top Doctor 2017-2020
IRG – Neck Pain and Integrative Medicine with Dr. Gina Peterson, PT at Center for Structural Medicine
Pandemic related Stress & Weight Gain – TV Interview
Health & Technology wearables including upcoming AR / VR medical based applications, biofeedback, and behavioral medicine based uses.
Raising my kids, exercise, and enjoying the amazing food of Seattle with my partner.
Scheduling with Dr. Andrew Simon at Rebel Med NW
- Concierge Admin Fee applies to all insurance based visits
- Accepting New patients with Regence, Premera, Blue Cross / Blue Shield, First Choice based insurances for Primary Care.
- Accepting Referrals for Biofeedback / Mind Body Medicine visits, non-covered service fee for service applies when insurance plan does not cover service.
- Please review Rebel Med NW Billing Acknowledgement form when scheduling.
- Admin Fee of $25 applies per 30 minute of office visit time for all insurance based visits unless part of a Rebel Med NW Membership.